Do you want thicker, faster-growing hair? Essential oils might be able to assist you! These oils will promote hair development, minimize hair loss, and nourish your existing locks. In this article, we’re gonna discuss how can essential oils be beneficial to your hair and how to mix oils together to be able to get the best results. So huddle up ladies, get your bowl and oils together… We’re mixing!
Essential oils are extracted from plants directly not diluted and no chemicals added. The oils capture the plant’s scent and flavor, or “essence” as each unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its characteristic essence. Essential oils are obtained through distillation (via steam and/or water) or mechanical methods, such as cold pressing.Lavender oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, bergamot oil and tea tree oil.. these are the most common essential oils that work for almost every recipe whatever your needs are but they usually need to be diluted with other carrier oils – such as coconut oil or jojoba – as they are extremely concentrated. essential oils work incredibly well with the human body,they are your best alternative for dangerous chemicals, work wonders for your hair to keep it nourished, healthy and shiny.
Blending essential oils with other carrier ones improve hair health as they stimulate the scalp and improve blood flow, therefore, faster hair growth and more nutrition reaching your follicles for stronger healthier hair.. they even combat scalp dryness, irritation, and vitamin deficiency that causes hair loss!.. Now that you know all the good things essential oils can do to your hair health, it’s time to ask HOW to prepare and apply the healthy mix of oils in more than one method.
Add them to your existing shampoo, conditioner or hair mask for an added benefit.
make your own mixture of essential oils (the list down below) with a carrier oil like Jojoba oil, coconut oil, Argan oil and sweet almond oil.
- Lavender oil: The most common essential oil for hair development. It’s a soothing oil that’s also proven to help with inflammation. Has antibacterial and antimicrobial activities. Because it’s such a relaxing oil, it helps with dry skin and hair problems.
- Rosemary oil: not only promotes hair development, but also aids with thinning hair problem. It really encourages latent hair follicles to develop. In a 2015 study with the title “Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial”, rosemary oil was found to be just as efficient in stimulating hair growth and treating hair loss as minoxidil – a synthetic drug which is used in lotions to promote hair growth – Who wouldn’t want to promote hair growth without the use of chemicals, right? If you want to keep as much hair as possible using natural products, this essential oil is a must-have. Additionally, rosemary essential oil aids in the treatment of dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Peppermint oil: Because of its excellent cold fresh aroma, peppermint oil is a favorite of many. Peppermint is a really renewing oil, and it has a lot more to offer than just a pleasant scent. Peppermint essential oil promotes hair growth and repair by increasing blood circulation to the scalp.
- Bergamot oil: Another oil that has been demonstrated to aid wound healing. It has antibacterial characteristics that help to eliminate dandruff without drying the hair. It is also said to reduce inflammation, allowing your scalp to focus on the crucial task of hair growth. Try this oil if you’re looking for something to help you stop losing hair. It not only benefits hair and scalp health, but it also smells fantastic!
- Tea Tree oil: Because of its potency, tea tree essential oil is one of the most popular all-purpose essential oils. It is capable of a great deal. Tea tree oil possesses antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial effects that are unrivalled. Tea tree essential oil unclogs your hair follicles and replenishes your hair roots with nutrients. When developing a hair product for greasy hair, tea tree oil is a popular component.
Side note: Be careful as they are highly concentrated, just use a few drops and don’t forget to dilute them with carrier oils.
Essential Oils are like magic that fix your hair and keep it always glow and healthy. Always remember, a healthy scalp means healthy hair and the more you give to your skin the more it gives you!